Wednesday, December 25, 2013

CPS Child Protective Services or Criminal Parental Slaughter

In my line of work, I meet a wide variety of individuals and I hear it all. Sometimes I am amazed at the stories I hear from individuals; though they may sound impossible to believe, after I’ve heard what I assume might be a far-fetched story, I do some fact-checking to check the veracity of the story.

One such story is that of a woman’s struggle with a federally funded State agency (CPS) who wielded an incredible amount of power over a seemingly innocent woman which literally tore her family apart. The story is featured in a book that I wrote about that woman’s quest for love and happiness, Forever Bea: I married a psychopath in search of my soul mate.

The story, as hard as it is to believe, unfolds to show how a (possibly even well-intentioned) phone call can absolutely destroy a family, with armed police at your door, breaking up siblings, placing them in foster homes… lying to the parent(s) and countless atrocities. All under the guise of, “helping the children?”

Well, one does not have to look far to see that any Child Protective agency is simply a money-grubbing machine run by non-parents in a system that promotes broken families for profit. Is this what our government has come to?

One former bureaucrat has come forward, Carol Rhodes author of Friend of the Court, Enemy of the Family, to tell the truth; and the truth will first knock the sense out of you, then it will set you free.

In this factual tell-all book, she delineates countless true life cases that she worked on first handedly, knowing that doing so would cost her the profession that she had so wanted to be a part of (because she thought it was about helping families) her retirement, and risk being labeled a traitor or anarchist.

Being fortunate to not ever cross paths with any governmental system that would muscle its way into the obliteration of my family; the thought never occurred to me that this type of activity would be taking place under the careful watch of our United States system of justice. I was shocked.

What I expected to be a few moments spent on Google to uncover some corroborating data turned into an endless barrage of stories of atrocities; statistics implying that 1 out of 25 children in America are at risk of being investigated and/or abducted by our government? Lawyerly claims that, “CPS literally lies, exaggerates, generates false documents and force you into submission.” The apparent facts rocked the foundations of everything that I believed that my country stood for.

My mind is no longer cloaked in naiveté and I am not certain what the future holds. Will we ever be able to return to the tenets of freedom that we once believed to be the foundation of the United States of America, or will we slowly but surely evolve into something very different?

I won’t take it any further, but encourage you to share your thoughts and stories here for others who are looking for this information to find.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment